Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Carnival Of Colours and lights

Dear Readers,

Hope you all have been well.

When ever i feel it has been long since i last posted my pictures, i have to remind myself,"It will happen, when it has to happen all i need to do is be present, aware and admire everything that i am welcomed with every moment".

Finally two days ago, late at night,  i and my collegue were on our way back  home from work. When we reached the area were my colleague's home was, she insisted on getting down at the market area as it was few minutes away from her home and she could walk it up. I urged on dropping her right in front of her home as it was late, then with a very caring tone she pointed at a lane in the market which was filled with lights and colours and said,"i will be walking through this lane, there are loads of people as well there". I was spell bounded at the sight, all i said was ok and she left me with a beautiful view to cherish. God Bless her.

In the blitz of darkness i saw a carnival of colours and lights .As if these lights and colours were pouring out right through the center of the darkness spread all over.

The next day right after work, i was guided by her on how to go to this place again. Thanks to her guidance.

I took a train from dadar and got down at matunga west. On coming out of the station, west side i took a left from the station and walked straight for eight minutes until i reached the area. This area is near citylight, matunga west.Once you reach matunga, always ask stall walas or shopkeepers and you will be guided to this area.

So here comes a token of love for all my lovely readers bundled with loads of happiness and good wishes.

This Diwali i hope i leave u with a smile:-






















No comments:

Post a Comment