Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Food For thought - :)

My encounters with food are always special and how can i not share with you something i believe is one of the best things nature offers us to let us use are creative abilities and taste buds to the fullest of our satisfaction - cheers to mother earth 


                                         Lebanese Cuisine - at Colaba Causeway


                    for all you people on diet - fat free salad sandwich and coldcoffee - at Kala Ghoda Cafe


                                 Fat free and highly nutritious salad at Kala Ghoda Cafe

                                          PS - I SUPPORT EATING OVER DIETING ;)


 My heart lies in these two - cafe moha and blue berry muffin - They are a reminder of all the great memories i made with all my friends - God bless my friends always and forever :)


PAV BHAJI - Home Made - I Made - What fun it is to make something with such a profound feeling and then to see someone else it eat it with satisfaction - 
A salute to all the HOME MAKERS - they are such selfless givers - :)

                                    Chicken Roti at Costa - A quick grab and quite a filler


 I had this at Thank God It is Friday - It is Dal Makhani and Rice with salad,cottage cheese and non veg puff with omelette dressing - :D I am a big time Foodie


Fish Curry and Roti - I made it - making it and eating it - so much fun and refreshment :)

Yes it is Kadhu, Puri and Raita - when you make it the tast just get better - also a very unique thing about all these indian dishes is - you go to any part of india - they will not taste the same anywhere - That is how creative and talented our India is :)

Exotic Pizza - at Pebbles - Juhu - this was the best vegetarian pizza of my life - All ingredients and the pizza base were in the right quality and quantity and were perfectly cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment