Thursday, June 14, 2012

I guess -- That is the real me ... :)

During the entire experience of capturing the lives of  the 4 little kids i mentioned in my earlier post for the inclusive education exhibition at NCPA i did with CRY,  i had felt as if i was just floating with the air.

The entire time i spent, travelling to reach these kids, strategic planning with my team mate, preparing our self before i met the kids and their families, spending time with these kids, i went through all this effortlessly and with so much bliss.

Yes it was a learning experience that i was at my purest best during this photo project ....

I have an immensely long way to go before i sleep, but i know this is what i am meant to be ... :)

Have clicked few photos of the exhibition at NCPA, coming up in my next post ...


No comments:

Post a Comment