Wednesday, May 2, 2012

When a silent Beach met a happy girl ... Portfolio Shots

Remember my post in which i wrote about my trip to Manori. It is very truly said,"All you need is a right intention". I so wanted to do my first ever portfolio shots with no theme, no set up just had two faces in my mind, wanted to shoot them at their natural best with their own unique expressions. Both the faces are my buddies but i never wanted to force them into something that i was also doing for the first time. Finally i got a chance to capture one of them.

On this trip to manori i was randomly clicking pictures of my friends and manori in mind and it so happened that i and one of my friends in middle of all our masti took a stroll on the beach, that is when i ended up clicking her.

She is bubbly and so full of fun !!!!

My lens finally caught this lively soul in her beautiful best....

Presenting my first ever portfolio shots ....
















No comments:

Post a Comment