Thursday, December 15, 2011

When i met and hugged nature ...

Never knew staying in Mumbai could get me so close to nature with just a mini trek. "Matheran" a hill station cum jungle gave me this treat. Matheran  literally means jungle on top, is located about 100km from mumbai at a height of about 2625ft above sea level.

We took a rickshaw from panvel station to nerul village. It took as around one hour to reach nerul and on reaching we were treated with a nice cup of local black tea. It is from here that our trek started. Trust me, all i could feel was me, the jungle and the rains. It was complete solitude in bliss. I kept on talking with the varied kinds of flora around me while figuring our various unique ways to climb the stony path that came my way, which looked like natures most beautiful graffiti on it's green carpet that kept me guiding to my destination.

Once we reached the hill top, which took as around four hours, we walked through the narrow lanes to reach our cottage, which was right in middle of the this jungle. It was so beautiful.

I was far away from every negative and artificial bit that surrounded my daily life. I often say these words but this is were my very inner being felt and lived with them, they are natures most beautiful creations,"Peace, harmony  happiness, calmness, silence, the essence of purity and love, stillness redefined".

My soul was refreshed.

Way to go Nature... You Always Rule !!















































1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Nice pics, would suggest to add you name or mail id along with the bloglink at the right corner of the pic.

    So anybody stealing or anybody interested in procuring the pics can contact you.
    Can also link you facebook display name of twitter handle

    ReplyDelete