Monday, October 17, 2011

My Silent Beauties ...

Love only knows the language of "Silence", which is its most powerful and inevitable weapon. Time and life moves on but love remains the same and grows every day in it's essence to love more. The essence of love has no boundaries, it is infinite and keeps on loving forever .

The magical part is, it becomes a part of you and you don't realise that you can't do without it. When i was doing my graduation, my roommates were my only companions. When i came back home, these companions got packed in a bag and went underground. One day i was going through my stuff and found them. No matter i had moved on to a different set of living but they were still, smiling as ever as always to me ... My little silent roommates ...












No comments:

Post a Comment