Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An Eternal tribute to the everlasting beauty of the Indian Women ....

I dn't wish to live my dreams .... i live towards living my dreams...



My power resides within the beauty of my soul ....




I know i can because my passion is madly passionate .... 



To grace the hurdles and move on ....



I can see you far away ... but i can feel you deep within ....



I hope, trust, belief my every small being of inner self ...



A smile is what will give me something better then tears ....




You might find be dumb .... but all i know is love is what lives and gives meaning to life forever in the end ...



My heart is a sea with infinite boundaries of love, happiness, peace and serenity ....



I love and kiss every moment of my life as tht is how my soul will grow in love, beauty and wisdom ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, got the link to your blog from your e-mail. Like your photo blog. You should write on it more though.

    ReplyDelete